1. No 3 engine has been fitted on the wing; the dyna-focal has been fitted to No 4; it’s been a good experience for those volunteers who haven’t fitted an engine before.
2. The direction-finding antennas have been fitted to the fuselage.
3. We now have restored a Cheetah engine & we’re working on the second.
4. The Oxford wing centre-section has been brought to the hangar from the storage area at Sayers Rd. It caused quite a stir when it was being unloaded.
5. We’ve also installed the ammunition delivery system for the waist gunner.